Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing also known as SAP is a German-based multinational company. It is an enterprise resource planning software. One of the most used ERP software is SAP that controls hundreds of industrial processes. SAP covers nearly 95% of aspects that contribute to business management and hence is the vastly leading software. SAP covers several integrated modules which include human resource, sales and distribution, financial accounting, production planning, material management and these are just a few to name. Manufacturing, telecommunications, finance sector, business sectors and many such industries use SAP heavily.
Let me tell you the basic difference between ERP and SAP. enterprise resource planning is the software solutions that support organizations in different business processes whereas SAP is a company that sells this software ERP.
SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS AND PRODUCTS (SAP) PRODUCTION PLANNING(PP):
Systems Applications and Products (SAP) Production Planning (PP) is one of the key modules in the ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) Modules System. It is an SAP module that is designed for integrating especially with the different departments involved in manufacturing and production. It deals with planning processes like capacity planning, material planning and execution of production order, bill of material, and goods movement. SAP PP module handles master data required for BOM’s activity, work centre, and routing and keeps it in a separate component.
SUBMODULES OF SAP PP :
It is an industry where the production of materials keeps changing according to the order, and their costs are also calculated accordingly.
It is an industry where materials do not change over a long period.
Products are produced according to the total quantity, not according to individual orders.
Role of SAP PP consultant :
3.Work centre creation
-for total planning
-for a single item
- Evaluation through the MRP list and stock requirement list
- Conversion of planned order to production order
- Order Management
- Goods issue
- Goods receipt
- TECO or close order – from production order head
- Order settlement
- Order costing report
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF SAP PP :
The organizational structure of SAP PP comprises the locations of manufacturing parts and the locations of the storage areas within the plant.
COMPANY CODE: A company code is the smallest unit in a company that comes under the client’s level. It has an independent accounting unit that maintains its profit, loss, and balance sheet.
PLANT: A plant is a unit within a business that is responsible for the production of goods and making them available for the company. A plant unit contains a manufacturing facility and a warehouse.
STORAGE LOCATION: A storage location is a unit within an organization that is operated to keep material stock and goods available in a plant.
If you are interested in becoming an SAP Production Planning(PP) consultant then choose an SAP training in Hyderabad and to further help you choose Igrowsoft.
How to become an SAP PP consultant:
If you are aiming to become an SAP PP consultant then Igrowsoft is the one-stop solution!
Several reasons why you should choose Igrowsoft are as follows:
- Fulfillment of real-time requirements: Here in Igrowsoft we provide you training with real-time specifications that will help you to ease down the efforts to manage different business processes.
- Flexible class timings: There is always a need to manage your schedule properly but several institutes have fixed timings because of which students are not able to manage time. We offer you flexible timings so that you can manage your schedule without any stress.
- Hands-on experience: Practical experience is a must in software industries nowadays. With just theoretical knowledge you cannot execute the requirements of your organization.
- Access to job opportunities and Placement guidance: Igrowsoft not only helps you to get certified but also provide training in such a way that you will be placed in the best organisations. Igrowsoft is in touch with a handful of top-notch companies like IBM.
- Qualified Faculty: Our faculty is highly qualified and experienced in the field of SAP. Faculty in Igrowsoft guides you throughout your journey from training in SAP to getting certified and being placed in top companies.
Igrowsoft provides the best sap PP course in Hyderabad which is completely cost-effective. We help you develop your problem-solving skills with class materials and notes.
Who can apply?
Nothing, in particular, is required to go for SAP PP training but applicants must be graduated. B tech and BCA students who have basic computer knowledge and problem-solving skills will have an added advantage.
If you are aiming to become an SAP Production Planning (PP) Consultant, then choose the best SAP PP Training Course in Hyderabad, Igrowsoft!