PI/PO is one of the most widely used tools across the world and finds its application in almost every industry. PI/PO is one of the key tools that help users to integrate solutions. PI stands for Process Integration and PO stands for Process Orchestration. It allows easy synchronisation of data between different systems.At Igrow soft solutions, we use PI/PO 7.5
PI/PO training institute in Hyderabad
Learning the skills in PI/PO can lead you to a prospective career and the possibilities are endless.
At Igrow soft solutions, one of the best PI/PO training institutes in Hyderabad, we have developed a dedicated module to teach PI/PO. We provide basic to advanced level courses which are real-time and placement focused and includes a lot of real-time scenarios and projects under the guidance of Mr Sai Sravan Sir who has a vast experience in the real time industry. The course is designed to make the students industry-ready with in-depth concepts and practical hands-on learning.
How Is Igrow Soft Solutions helpful for PI/PO course?
We offer flexible class timings and the students receive constant support from the teacher. We provide with soft copy of materials along with class notes and real-time specifications as well. The course duration is 2 months with 1.5 hrs of classes each day. Our motto is to provide quality-oriented teaching using effective and unique methods. Our methods have made us one the leading PI/PO training institutes in Hyderabad with a lot of students placed successfully across several sectors.
Who is the course ideal for?
BTech/BCA graduates with a good knowledge of basic programming and good problem-solving abilities are ideal for the course. But other graduates can also choose to pursue it.
PI/PO is one of the most widely used tools worldwide and hence the demand for skilled and efficient employees is also present. With a sound knowledge of PI/PO, you can apply for several positions and give your career the boost it needed.
Our PI/PO training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad has helped several students achieve their dreams and they haven't had to look back since then.
Get in touch to know more in detail.
What does our course cover?
- Introduction: What is middleware? What is Integration and why? Introduction to Net Weaver.
- Difference between XI, PI and PO
- Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction of PI/ PO tools: Design Time Components, Configuration time Components, Configuration time Components.
- System Landscape Directory: Business System, Business Component, Technical System, Software component.
- Enterprise Services Repository: How to Import Software components, Namespace, Data type, Message type, Service Interface, Message mapping, Operation mapping, external definition, functional library and Fault message types.
- Integration Directory: Communication channel, Integrated Configuration( ICO) and Configuration scenario.
- Configuration and Monitoring: Communication channel monitor, Message monitor, IDOC Adapter monitor, Component monitor and Cache monitor.
- Communication Adapters: SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, JDBC, File,SFTP and PROXY.
- Types of Mappings: Graphical mapping, Java mapping and XSLT mapping.
- Predefined Functions: Arithmetic, Boolean, Text, Conversions, Date, Constant, Node Functions and Statistic.
- User-Defined Functions.
- Net Weaver BPM (NWBPM): Introduction, Difference between CCBPM and NWBPM and introduction of NWDS.
- Integration Scenarios: File to file, SOAP to RFC, REST to RFC, File to IDOC, JDBC to File, RFC to REST, IDOC to JDBC, JDBC to IDOC, SOAP to PROXY and REST to PROXY.
Our module guided by Sai Sravan Sir has turned out to be very successful with great results for several students.
CLICK HERE TO COURSE CONTENT
Q. How is the course at Igrow Soft Solutions different from other institutes?
A. Our PI/PO course is taught by a very experienced faculty with several years of industry experience. Great guidance and real-time training which is industry-oriented make us different from others in terms of quality. Our materials, notes and real-time specifications are the best you can get.
Q. How can I benefit from this course?
A. With several scopes of employment in the market for skilled PI/PO professionals, students completing their course from our institute can easily secure good jobs at various companies of different scales. Our industry-oriented course makes it easy for the students to crack interviews and secure jobs.