SAP Human Resource, best known as SAP HR is an essential part of SAP. The module is also termed SAP HCM or Human Capital Management. It is vastly used to automate record-keeping processes. It is a module of the SAP system that enables a more resilient, flexible, and engaged business by empowering the employee experience. The HR department of any business uses its framework to manage administration and payroll data.
SAP HR breaks the traditional Human Resource processes
SAP HCM works toward delivering a better and finer experience to employees and the business. The module basically supports, connects, and strengthens every step of the employee journey. From Guided workflows to localisation framework, it includes HR analytics and insights as well as an extensible foundation. SAP HCM helps to amalgamate and update the core HR processes through could-based technology.
With SAP HCM, it becomes much easier to structure an effective HR process system in a workplace. It not just reduces manual workloads but additionally, increases the productivity of the business. The key aim of this module is to create opportunities, drive engagement, and enhance business value. Therefore, the importance of this module is irrevocable.
Why learn SAP HR: Future scopes of SAP HR
SAP HR (HCM) is fully capable to improve business outcomes in more than one way. SAP HR is a module that includes several other sub-modules such as –
- Personnel Management
- Payroll Management
- Time Management
- Travel Management
- Organizational Management
And as SAP HR covers a vast area of a business process, the module gets unavoidable importance across industries. It is the reason, leading companies throughout the globe are looking for employees who know how to enable the brilliance that SAP HCM possesses. Learning the module not takes to greater heights but also opens numerous paths to your future. Simply by taking SAP HR certification online courses you can grasp the entire module. Keep in mind, it is not only Indian businesses that are in need of SAP HCM experts. This is a module that takes care of the details concerning the most important part of a company is its employees. The average salary of an SAP Consultant (HR/HCM) is around 7 lakhs/year in India.
You may wonder about the positions an SAP HR learner would hold in a company. They are –
- SAP MM consultant
- SAP HR generalist
- SAP HR Functional Consultant
- SAP HCM general consultant
- HR officer
- Assistant Manager HR
- HR recruiter
- HR Executive
And many more…
What does SAP HCM teach?
Upon completion of an in-class or online SAP HR training and certification, you get to familiar yourself with many abilities such as –
- You will understand the human resource components and will know how to connect them to the organizational and employee data.
- You manage employees’ price preparations, payment administration, pay-scale category, and wage details.
- You will know how to develop time administration capabilities in specifying work timetables, holiday calendars, overtime division, participation, and such areas.
- Handlin of service integration of human resource component along with financing module for managing payroll.
- Integration of the above-mentioned sub-modules of SAP HCM.
- You will be able to develop and execute plans for employing staff members.
- You will also handle necessary changes needed for the staff member master information.
Who can learn SAP HR/SAP HCM?
- Students interested to learn SAP human resource
- SAP functional consultants who already learned other modules (such as FI, MM, SD) and wish to understand the Human Resource management
- End-users of SAP modules who wish to learn SAP HR transactions
Where to learn SAP HCM in India?
The best SAP HCM online training course in Ameerpet, Hyderabad is offered by Igrowsoft, a school built to provide excellence. It is one of the top SAP institutes in India. The real-time and flexible classes are designed to groom the trainees. All the students are provided special care so they can learn SAP HCM the best way. They are prepared as strong SAP HR experts who are capable to handle every task thrown at them, regardless of their nature.
The SAP HR course structure at Igrowsoft is planned to offer in-depth knowledge about the module. Trainees receive subject-based lessons as well as practical training from highly-skilled tutors. The teachers at the institution have years of experience working in various industries, so they know how to create experts. From interactive classes to helpful study materials, everything is provided to the students.
Furthermore, Igrowsoft gives 100% placement assistance to each and every student. Partnered with leading companies all over the world, the school values the dreams of the trainees and promises to hold their hand till they achieve their goals. There may be many SAP HCM institutes in Ameerpet, but Igrowsoft stands out extraordinarily.